Friday, November 23, 2012

Swim time

Just went for a swim in your pool. Sooooo nice!! Again more stunning weather today. Evie and I are sporting some sunburn from the beach so the cool water in the pool was so good.
Lillia is getting better at her swimming, slowly gaining confidence.
Best bit of playing in the pool is that both girls crash afterwards haha.

Sam is looking after the house ok. He had a fancy dress party last night (Friday) and he built an arc reactor, that looks eerily similar to Tony Stark's, from a wardrobe light fitting he had.
Not much mail, only a letter from AIIU which I'm assuming is a cheque.

Hope you are having an amazing time (how could you not be!). I've put a London clock on my phone so I can know what time it is over there. I believe you are heading to Paris today (OMG!!). Can't wait to see more photos.

Love you and miss you all so incredibly much.

Oh and Emm, Lillia loved the photo of you and Tinkerbell. She squealed with much delight :-]


No comments:

Post a Comment