Monday, December 3, 2012

Heating up!!

7.30am and it was already 27°!!
Its going to be a long hot day. Air con will get a good work out today!!
I've called Gran & Grandad to make sure they are coping ok in the heat. No answer so I left a message. Have offered to bring them to your place if they need to get into some air con.
At 2pm my thermometer says 39.7°!!

Rachel Rose (nee Weatherall) came over today for a play date. Her girls are nearly 2 and 4 months. Hope and Lillia got on really well. It was great to see her again after so many years apart.

Oh and they've released Daniel Morcombes remains so his parents can finally last him to rest. His funeral is this Friday 7 Dec.

Btw HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!



1 comment:

  1. Hope you got on ok with the heat. We are bearly making 39 F here. Looks like Wednesday will be about the same. Any storms?? I cried for the Morcombes - it has been such a long time and I fear that it will never be over. The can have a funeral but it will never be over. So sad. sometime you do despair of the evil in the world. WE love and miss you all. Mumma x

    ReplyDelete