Today after homechurch Lillia had a little break down again. She was begging to go to Nano's to see Aunty Emmy. I gently reminded her again that you are all on holidays. She looked up at me with tears rolling down her cheeks, sobbing "Emmy's far far away isn't she. I don't want her to be, I want her home." :'( Needless to say I nearly cried at that point but for the sake of the child I held it in and told her we could make a present for Emmy that we can give her when she gets back. That excited her. So Emm when you get home expect some random gifts from your eldest niece :-) No doubt you will all receive gifts haha.
You've only been gone a few days, I wonder what the next few weeks will be like. Lilli misses her Emmy and I miss my mummy.
I really hope you're having an amazing time and creating lots of special memories to last you all a lifetime.
Love you, always and forever.
P.S. Our tomatoes are flowing which means we will have loads of fruit soon and this morning I noticed a huge flower bud on our pumpkins!!
My Dearest Lillia, i miss you so much too! You made me cry, and Nano!! I can't wait to get your presents when I get back! I am getting you presents soon which i hope you like!
ReplyDeleteMake sure you're being a good girl for Mummy and Daddy, and say 'Hello' to Evie Joy :)
I love you and really REALLY miss you!!
From your best Aunty EVER!,
Aunty Emmily
Emm, i read your letter to lillia and she made me print it out with the photo of you and tinkerbell :-) she hasnt let go of it
Delete