So Simon went to net Neo to flush him when he flipped over and started walking!!! Zombie Axolotl!!! So we fed him and he's still going?! Maybe he is on his way out, he is old poor fella.
This afternoon we made some brownie for home church tomorrow. The girls helped "clean" the bowl and spoon lol. PS yes Lilli is nudie, they had just got out of the bath. They both almost needed another bath after they were done with the bowl.
Tonight we went for a drive to look at lights. I cried the entire time. Every display we saw had nothing compared to ours. Even the one we saw that won 4KQ North was utterly boring with basically just fairy lights, two frames and a few blow moulds!!! I would love you to show Lilli the photos of your old displays when you get back. Even though she can't experience it in person I'd love her to still see what it was like. Maybe she will fall in love with lights too?
I thought as the years passed it would get easier but if anything I'm more angry. One day we will get you away from those horrible people, I promise.
Naked chef's hey.
ReplyDeleteSo Neo is renamed Lazarus.
We enjoyed a carols service in the Bath Abbey today. What a fascinating city. So beautiful and at this time of year busy. The Roman Baths are incredible. We are all getting a bit weary although I can't seem to sleep past 6 am - weird.
I wish I had another suitcase cause there is so much great shopping here.
Love you all,
Mumma x